1. How do our fundraisers work?
- Fundraisers are hosted Monday-Thursday nights from 5-8pm
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) and must provide a valid W9 form.
- Portillo's will donate 20% of the sales that your organization earns.
- The amount will be donated when someone comes in with your flyer (smart phone counts, too) or mentions your organization at checkout.
- Feel free to dine in, carry out, or go through the drive thru.
- If you order in the drive thru, make sure to inform the first order taker that you are participating in the fundraiser.
2. How do I make my fundraiser successful?
- Promote! Create a Facebook event, post on your website or send a large email blast- yeah, we know, technology is taking over the world
- Print out the really cool flyer that we send you and post them at relevant locations:
- Coffee Shops
- Activity Centers
3. How do I get the money we raised?
- We will send you a check within 30 days.
- Please don’t promote your fundraiser on our restaurant’s premises. We supply the food and donation, you supply the good cause. Deal?!
- Online orders will not count towards your fundraising donation.
- Please try to bring at least 20 people to your fundraiser.
More questions? Email email@example.com.