Crew Member - $16/hour
Portillo’s was just named one of QSR’s Best Brands to Work For! Read more here.
Do you relish the opportunity to create lifelong memories with customers? Can you add that extra special ingredient to our staff? At Portillo’s, we’re looking for crew members to join our family! At the heart of Portillo’s, we value Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun. Igniting the senses with unrivaled food and experiences, it all comes together to create lifelong memories for our guests.
As always, the safety of our team members and guests is our #1 priority. In these unprecedented times, we've heightened our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and provide ongoing training to keep our restaurants as clean and safe as ever.
- Greet our guests with a smile, quickly and accurately take their order and payment. Inside and outside (Drive-Up) positions available.
- Take phone orders or catering orders to help our guests plan their special events.
- Give out completed orders to guest by calling out numbers with a rhyme. (#29, it’s time to dine!)
- Prepare food to our high-quality standards and maintain a clean and sanitary workspace.
- Cook food to order, such as, Italian Beef, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, and much more. Follows provided recipes and upholds the Portillo’s standard. Ensures proper sanitation practices are in place.
- Follow the provided recipes to create eye-catching, fresh, made-to-order salads and maintain a clean workspace.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- $3/hr. increase on 5 holidays*
- $2/hr. increase during inclement weather
- Employee referral bonus + quarterly gift
- Career advancement opportunities (we’re growing!)
- Dedicated Team Member learning & development
- Flexible schedules
- Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Monthly “Franks a Lot” employee appreciation
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day
Working Full-time? Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and Life
- Financial Security (AFLAC)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation