Cashier - $14/hour
Portillo’s was just named one of QSR’s Best Brands to Work For! Read more here.
At Portillo’s we strive to create lifelong memories for both our guests and our Team Members, and that means providing a safe, welcoming workplace where we can live our Values of Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun.
Cashier responsibilities include:
• Greet our guests with a friendly smile and provide BUN-believable customer service.
• Describe our delicious menu items and answer any questions the guest may have.
• Quickly and accurately take orders and take payments both behind the cashier counter and outside in the drive thru.
• Able to work with a sense of urgency to make our long lines look like a piece of cake, chocolate of course.
• Work as a team player to help and serve others (team member and guests).
• Pass out food orders to guest while cleverly rhyming order numbers with your freestyle skills and be everyone’s favorite person- the one that hands out the food!
• Take catering and take-out orders over the phone. Check to ensure on-line, catering and phone orders for accuracy, accept payment, serve alcoholic beverages (must be 21) and help guests plan their special events.
What’s in it for you?
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day
Working Full-time? Here’s what you’ll be eligible for:
Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- The choice of 3 Medical Plans, including a PPO, a dental high or dental low plan, & vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
- Financial Security through Voya Financial
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Spot
- Identity Theft Protection
- Beef Stock – our Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
*Must have worked at Portillo’s for 1 year with an average of at least 20 hours over a 6-month period
Military Veterans encouraged to apply.