Assistant General Manager
Do you relish the opportunity to create lifelong memories with customers? Can you add that extra special ingredient to our staff of high-performing leaders? At Portillo’s, we’re looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our team! A leader that has experience managing others as well as the overall responsibility of overseeing the profitability and maintaining standards.
At the heart of Portillo’s, we value Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun. Igniting the senses with unrivaled food and experiences, it all comes together to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Working Full-time? Here’s what you’ll receive:
Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Disability and Life
- Financial Security (AFLAC)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
Successful candidates in the Assistant General Manager role enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable leading and motivating team members. You will also understand that effectively delegating tasks is the key to meeting our overall goal of providing quality food and service to our guests.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 - 3 years of RECENT experience as a Restaurant Manager in high volume quick service restaurants.
• Must have significant experience in managing others in order to achieve key operative results.
• Proven experience in recruiting, training and motivating food service team
• Strong leadership skills
• Positive track record of controlling costs
• Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
Join our Portillo's family!