Late Night Crew Member - $15/hr.
Portillo’s was just named one of QSR’s Best Brands to Work For! Read more here.
Do you relish the opportunity to create lifelong memories with customers? Can you add that extra special ingredient to our staff? At Portillo’s, we’re looking for crew members to join our family! At the heart of Portillo’s, we value Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun. Igniting the senses with unrivaled food and experiences, it all comes together to create lifelong memories for our guests.
- Greet our guests with a smile, quickly and accurately take their order and payment. Inside and outside (Drive-Up) positions available.
- Take phone orders or catering orders to help our guests plan their special events.
- Give out completed orders to guest by calling out numbers with a rhyme. (#29, it’s time to dine!)
- Prepare food to our high-quality standards and maintain a clean and sanitary workspace.
- Cook food to order, such as, Italian Beef, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, and much more. Follows provided recipes and upholds the Portillo’s standard. Ensures proper sanitation practices are in place.
- Follow the provided recipes to create eye-catching, fresh, made-to-order salads and maintain a clean workspace.
What’s in it for you?
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day
Working Full-time? Here’s what you’ll be eligible for:
Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- The choice of 3 Medical Plans, including a PPO, a dental high or dental low plan, & vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
- Financial Security through Voya Financial
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Spot
- Identity Theft Protection
- Beef Stock – our Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
*Must have worked at Portillo’s for 1 year with an average of at least 20 hours over a 6-month period
Military Veterans encouraged to apply.