Do you relish the opportunity to create lifelong memories with customers? Can you add that extra special ingredient to our staff of high-performing leaders? Successful candidates in the Restaurant Manager role enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable leading and motivating team members. You will also understand that effectively delegating tasks is the key to meeting our overall goal of providing quality food and service to our guests.
As always, the safety of our team members and guests is our #1 priority. In these unprecedented times, we've heightened our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and provide ongoing training to keep our restaurants as clean and safe as ever.
At the heart of Portillo’s, we value Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun. Igniting the senses with unrivaled food and experiences, it all comes together to create lifelong memories for our guests.
When you join our team, here’s what we’ll offer you:
- Generous salary
- Great Culture & Reputation
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
- Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K – Company match
- Paid vacation
Additional qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of RECENT experience as a Restaurant Manager in high volume quick service restaurants
- Proven experience in recruiting, training and motivating food service team
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive track record of controlling costs
- Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus