Calling all race fans! Our Beef Bus will be at the Indy 500 selling our famous Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, cheese fries and beverages starting Friday, May 21, 2021. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for daily hours and location information.
Vending Site: 1926 Georgetown Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46224
Vending Schedule (while supplies last)
- Friday, May 21: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 22: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. — Please note that we will not be able to serve French fries on this date
- Friday, May 28: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 29: CLOSED
- Sunday, May 30: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We want to be bun-believably cautious about the safety and well-being of our team members and guests, so we’ve got some extra measures in place:
- Beef Bus team members will wear face masks; facial coverings are required for guests in line as well.
- We’ll mark 6-foot distances in the line, so our guests can maintain proper social distancing.
- The Beef Bus will have sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer accessible to guests.