Hot dog! We’re bun-believably excited to celebrate our 60th anniversary.
Dick Portillo first opened the Dog House on April 5, 1963. So we’re celebrating with a throw back to our original trailer – we’re bringing the Dog House back out. Every Thursday, from April 6 through June 8, we’ll park the Dog House at different Chicagoland restaurants. Come take a pic, spin our prize wheel, purchase limited-edition merchandise – including t-shirts, hats, magnets, a tour poster and more – and enter a chance to win Portillo’s for a year. You can also enter our birthday sweepstakes for a chance to win free Portillo's for a year at any of our restaurants starting April 5th.
In addition, the first 10 fans to visit the Dog House at each stop of the tour will receive an offer for one free slice of our legendary, homemade chocolate cake.
The Dog House will be open every Thursday from April 6 through June 8, from 4-7pm (CT), in our parking lots at the following restaurants:
- April 6 – Canal & Taylor (520 W. Taylor Street)
- April 13 – Oak Lawn (4020 W. 95th Street)
- April 20 – Bolingbrook (134 E Boughton Rd.)
- April 27 – Downers Grove (1500 Butterfield Rd.)
- May 4 – Naperville (1992 W. Jefferson)
- May 11 – Glendale Heights (235 North Ave.)
- May 18 – Elgin (1020 S. Randall Rd.)
- May 25 – Crystal Lake (855 Cog Circle)
- June 1 – Rockford (6090 State Street)
- June 8 – Villa Park (635 1/2 North Ave.)
We look forward to celebrating with you!