1. How do our fundraisers work?
- Portillo's will donate 20% of the sales that your organization earns! Yes, you saw right. 20%!
- The amount will be donated when someone comes in with your flyer (smart phone counts, too) or mentions your organization at checkout
- Feel free to dine in, carry out, or go through the drive thru. If you order in the drive thru, make sure to inform the first order taker that you
are participating in the fundraiser.
- Requirement: $200 minimum total sales from your supporters in order to receive a donation.
2. How do I make my fundraiser successful?
- Promote! Create a Facebook event, post on your website or send an email to your friends and family.
- Print the really cool flyer that we send you and post them at relevant locations:
- Coffee Shops
- Activity Centers
3. How do I get the money we raised?
- We will send you a check within 30 days.
- Please don’t promote your fundraiser on our restaurant’s premises. We supply the food and donation, you supply the good cause. Deal?!
- Online and catering orders will not count towards your fundraising donation.
More questions? Email email@example.com.