Win BIG. Place a catering order now through December 31st, pick it up or have it delivered before December 31st and you're automatically entered for a chance to win a $100 Portillo's Gift Card.
Call 866-YUM-BEEF to order. View Catering Menu.
PORTILLO’S HOT DOGS “PORTILLO’S HOLIDAY CATERING” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR: Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
2. ELIGIBILITY: “Portillo’s Holiday Catering” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Entry. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC (the “Sponsor and Administrator”) or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution of distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sweepstakes Entities” or “Releasees”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“the Rules”) and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2016, at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on December 31, 2016, at 11:59:00 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Official time will be kept on www.portillos.com.
4. ENTRY: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) Place an order with Portillo’s Home Kitchen from November 1st, 2016 through December 31st, 2016. The order must be paid for and either picked up or delivered by 11:59:00 PM CT on December 31st to be entered in the Sweepstakes To place an order with Portillo’s Home Kitchen, call 1-866-YUM-BEEF (1-866-986-2333).
Print your name, phone number and valid email address on a piece of paper and mail in a #10 envelope to: “Portillo’s Holiday Catering” Sweepstakes, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523 to be received no later than December 31, 2016. It is each entrant’s sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if his or her contact information (email address or phone number) changes after submitting the Entry.
Regardless of the method of entry, there may not be more than one Entry per person per Email address. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are, as of the date of Entry, 18 years of age or older and not employees of the Sponsor and Administrator, nor members of their households or immediate families.
5. PRIZES: 61 Grand Prize Winners will receive: One (1) $100 Portillo’s Gift Card . Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $100. Portillo’s Gift Card terms and conditions will apply.
Grand Prize referred to as a “Prize” or collectively as the “Prizes.”
All winners hereinafter referred to as a “Winner” or collectively as “Winners.”
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one Prize per household. Any depiction of Prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions are allowed, except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and taxes related to acceptance and use of the Prize.
All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received during the Sweepstakes Period and Prizes validly claimed by no later than January 30th, 2017, after which date no alternate Winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
Winner is solely responsible for complying with any applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations applicable to the Prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Prize if Winner does not comply with the above requirements, and the Prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, by Winner’s such noncompliance.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
8. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All Entries for Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period as specified in Paragraph 3 of these Rules. The Administrator will conduct the random drawing for the Sweepstakes as set forth below to select the potential Winner and alternates from all eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes. The drawing for the Sweepstakes will be held on or about January 3, 2017.
9. WINNERS: Potential Winners will be notified by email on or about two (2) business days after the applicable drawing date. Potential Winners are subject to verification by Administrator and must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) business days from the date of emailing the Affidavit to potential Winner. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  the return of any email notification or Prize as undeliverable;  potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) business days from the date of emailing or mailing the Affidavit to potential Winner;  potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any Prize byJanuary 30, 2017; and  any other non-compliance with the Rules. No more than five (5) alternate winners will be selected. Alternate winners will be selected from a random drawing of remaining eligible Entries. All taxes and other expenses associated with claiming the Prize are solely the responsibility of each Winner. In accordance with IRS regulations, each Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 and must provide Administrator with his/her Social Security Number. Winner must provide a valid form of identification to Administrator to claim the Prize. All identification presented is subject to acceptance by Administrator in its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with, or otherwise altered, will not be accepted.
11. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, address (city and state only), likeness, photograph, voice, and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing error or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury, illness or damage to persons or property, including bodily injury and death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize or from interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information, and entrant agrees to waive any claims therefor. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
13. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes will be resolved solely through binding arbitration, and entrants waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format. Illinois law will apply to any disputes, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein. Any awards or judgments shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall include attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances shall any entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
15. WINNERS LIST: For a list of Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Portillo’s Holiday Catering” Sweepstakes Winners List, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
16. Official Rules: The Official Rules are available on this site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. To request a copy of the Official Rules, write to “Portillo’s Holiday Catering” Sweepstakes, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, LLC, 2001 Spring Rd., Suite 400, Oak Brook, IL 60523.