Dishwasher - $16/hour
Portillo’s was just named one of QSR’s Best Brand to Work For! Read more here.
At Portillo’s we strive to create lifelong memories for both our guests and our Team Members, and that means providing a safe, welcoming workplace where we can live our Values of Family, Greatness, Energy and Fun.
• Obsessed with cleanliness? Put your skills to work and help keep Portillo’s a well-oiled machine!
• Clean and sanitize all containers, pots, pans and utensils
• Work as a team player to help and serve others (team member and guests)
• Able to work with a sense of urgency to make our long lines look like a piece of cake, chocolate of course
• Maintain a highly organized workspace all while following proper sanitation procedures.
• No experience, no problem – we’ll beef up your knowledge – see what we did there?
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- $3/hr. increase on 5 holidays*
- $2/hr. increase during inclement weather
- Employee referral bonus + quarterly gift
- Career advancement opportunities (we’re growing!)
- Dedicated Team Member learning & development
- Flexible schedules
- Free shift meals
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Monthly “Franks a Lot” employee appreciation
*Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day
Working Full-time? Here’s what you’ll be eligible for:
Comprehensive benefits coverage including:
- The choice of 3 Medical Plans, including a PPO, a dental high or dental low plan, & vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
- Financial Security through Voya Financial
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Spot
- Identity Theft Protection
- Beef Stock – our Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
*Must have worked at Portillo’s for 1 year with an average of at least 20 hours over a 6-month period
Military Veterans encouraged to apply.